- Data verification for incoming Bill-of-Materials to support the Data and Operations team
- Be involved in day to day data-cleaning tasks
- Create work orders for operations and follow up to committed project deliverance to internal and external customers
- Provide ongoing support to the data and operations team proactively
- Communicate as focal person to internal/external customers for all data related initiatives and issues
- Basic understanding of a bill-of-material.
- Good PC skills are required and intermediate knowledge to Microsoft Office, mainly Excel.
- Other skills required – Data Registrations and Supply Chain
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive, with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” and “get the job done” attitude
- Fast Learner, Good Memory, Innovative and Creative way of analytical and evaluative skills
- Willing to collaborate within the Lexi team and ability to work independently on given tasks and meet deadlines
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Careful and meticulous with strong sense of responsibility
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Experience from in EMS industry is an advantage.